Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Barnwell Days

I went out to Barnwell for Barnwell Days on the 24th. Clark stayed home and did homework, lucky guy. My younger sisters (in light pink) were all in the parade with my nephew. If your kids want candy, take them to the Barnwell parade - the kids there were happy kids.


Poor kid is going blind:


Here he's saying "Hi Grandpa! Hi Grandpa!"


The happy parade people:

I was determined to get one picture of me during the day. Me & Gav.
 




I missed the pink memo...




There's the bump: 


It was nice to see some Barnwell people again - I don't make it out there much these days!

2 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

oh you look so cute!! love that baby bump!

Team Torrie said...

Kins, I think your Dad missed the pink Memo too. Great pics, love the bump, you ladies are all so beautiful.