I'm always a little behind on these "weeks" posts - today I'm actually 29 weeks but these are pictures from last week.
My little sister has already gone down to St. George for school, but the day before she left we had a big family dinner at my parent's house. And, I made her take these pics of me.
Not as good in front of the camera. Remind me of that if I ever do this pose for you.
This kid is growing.
And then Bri wanted to see if she could look as pregnant as I do:
Love my little sis - I'm going to miss this girl like crazy!!






5 comments:
your just too ridiculously cute.
Kins you look adorable! You are one of those lucky ones who looks just as pretty pregnant!
YOU ARE GORGEOUS! I love that dress- only 10 weeks to go?! that is so exciting!
You look SO cute!!
Is that the dress I picked out? If I am every pregnant again I just might have to borrow it!:) You look adorable. You are almost there!
Post a Comment