I haven't blogged for a few weeks so here are two updates:
30 Weeks
Around 30 weeks I had a few crazy dreams. I don't usually remember dreams, but there were definitely a couple that made me wonder what was going on in my brain! Got the stroller, car seat, a diaper genie. Not much else is ready yet. She moves around a lot - I haven't had to worry about her not moving at all.
31 weeks
I shot my brother-in law's wedding and that went really well. Harder than usual to bend over and get down and up but I had an awesome helper that made things easier. Thanks Amy! Only one more coming up for the year.
Aren't they the cutest couple?

32 Weeks
The last couple of weeks this little girl has had the hiccups a bit - at my doctor's appointment I could hear them with her heartbeat when my doctor used the Doppler. Of course I think it's cute. Clark and I took a prenatal class - he actually came to 3 of 4 classes! It did make me feel a little better about the whole birth thing, even though I have no idea how it will go. Our instructor was really good and we actually enjoyed the class. She has started to be able to hook her little feet (or hands? I think it's her feet) under my ribs, especially if I'm laying on my side. It's amazing how much they can move your stomach around. I'm always trying to get Clark to feel it - usually as soon as he touches my belly she stops. He's felt a few good kicks though, and he's seen her moving. He said it's kinda weird, but cool.
I have my maternity shoot tomorrow and I'm not sure what the heck I'm going to wear. I just got my hair done and it's pretty red - hopefully I don't have a glowing red head in the pictures. I've really wanted these done but I can't stand my hair lately (as in the last few months) or do anything with it so pictures might just be a disaster. We'll see! Luckily my Bella Bands got here in the mail - why didn't I get them sooner?! All of my tank tops are getting too short to actually cover this big belly so these are a lifesaver. And anything stretchy to help smooth out my love handles is a winner these days.
It's still kind of surreal to think that I'm actually pregnant. I sometimes feel like I'm too young to be having a baby. No one in my family waited this long to have a baby so I don't know why. I'm sure bringing her home will make it pretty real. ;) We do have a name picked out and we're very excited to meet her!




3 comments:
you are so pretty kinsey! You will love being a mom, and I still feel like I am just playing house with trey- I don't know if that ever stops?! oh, and don't worry about labor, piece of cake :)
You are so cute, Kinsey! Can't wait to see your maternity pictures.
Hey Kinsey! Found your blog from Michelle's--hello beautiful pregnant lady!
Post a Comment