It's already October! My due date is in one month - crazy! My maternity session is supposed to be all edited, so I'm just waiting to see the pics from that. I'm excited, but nervous. My hair basically went psycho that night. And then it was windy and it was blowing all over in my face. So we'll see how they turn out!
We're still waiting on the crib and the glider to get here. I'm starting to get nervous - what if this kid comes early? I am not ready at all. This week I am going to master the car seat. As in, figure out how to put it in the car. And get it back out. And sew some stuff. And pack my bag for the hospital. And put up curtains. And continue to LOVE not having to go to work! Maternity leave is the best.
Here's me at 34 weeks:
And 35 weeks.
I caught her moving around and I thought it was funny.
Here my belly is square ...
And here ... it's not ...
It's crazy how far out they can push sometimes - I had no idea and now I wonder if people ever see my belly moving around or if they're as oblivious as I was before I got pregnant.
The most exciting thing happened yesterday. Clark had just written an awful accounting final Friday, but on Saturday afternoon he did THIS:
Before:
After:
This isn't actually the final stage - they added shelves on the right later that night, after the Priesthood Session.
I can finally put food in there! It's been crammed into about 7 different places in the kitchen, and I could never see what I had or find anything. So, yesterday was an awesome day thanks to my awesome husband and his awesome father and brother. Thanks guys!!! :)




2 comments:
seriously you are the cutest preggo ever! can't wait to see the pics form the shoot! and i am SUPER jealous of your pantry....mine is like an 8th that size!!
You are seriously cute pregnant, although I'm sure you don't feel it, because no matter how many people told me that, I just felt fat. But you really do look great! Good luck with the next month, and enjoy what little time you have left!
Post a Comment