About two weeks to go!
I ripped my contact somehow so I'm wearing glasses. I have ones I like better, but they're packed in the hospital bag. Yup, I'm actually packed. Mostly. Any suggestions of what to take along?
My friends, Jill & Jacquie, and sister-in-law, Shelley, threw a baby shower for me last week. It was fun to get out and see some friends, and I got the cutest gifts! Thanks girls!
38 weeks:
The nursery is almost done! My mother-in-law helped me paint a bookshelf and a dresser and now I just need to paint the hardware and put the drawers back in. I'm making her a quilt for the crib, and it's almost done so hopefully this week I'll finish it. Binding is not my favorite thing so I'm glad I have my mom to help me. Other than the quilt I'm making receiving blankets and a dust ruffle for the crib. I hadn't sewn anything in probably a few years so I wasn't sure how anything would turn out but I'm actually liking my little sewing projects. My seams are getting straighter! Now I really want my own sewing machine.
The colors in her room are purple/lavendar and turquoise/aqua (monitors vary so the turquoise might look green in this pic but it's turquoise!).
I finally settled on a diaper bag:
I just shot a wedding on Saturday so I'm trying to hurry and get that edited asap, along with the rest of the family sessions I've done lately, and the photos from my flower models. Clark's office needed headshots done so yesterday I drove to Cardston to do them. It was kind of fun to mix it up and shoot something different.
I'm excited to have a permanent model in about 2 weeks! :) Girls are so fun. I have canvases ordered for above her crib, and I'm excited to get them up (I pre-ordered the sizes during a sale and will actually order the canvases when I have the photos of her).
This Saturday is our big practice for our Primary Presentation. I'm in charge of it, so hopefully it goes well! Luckily I work with awesome ladies who do a ton to help so it's not just me. We're having a pizza party with the kids after, and then this Sunday is the presentation. Fingers crossed that it goes well!
I keep telling myself and Clark that this baby is not going to come early, because I'm not ready! I thought it just wasn't in my genes to have babies before their due date but my sister reminded me that she's had babies a week early. She'll come when she comes! :) It's weird to think she could come any day now. Clark has to be in Calgary for school for a few days right after her due date, so we wouldn't mind if she avoided those dates somehow. Whenever she arrives we're very excited to meet her!




6 comments:
I love her nursery! The colors are perfect! You still are so tiny I can't believe it's so close. Good luck in the presentation I wish we could be there.
you look awesome kinsey! She'll be here before you know it! I'm impressed you all ready have you bag packed- pretty sure i didn't pack mine until i was in labor :)
ps this is amy :)
I can't wait to see her Kinse! I'm so excited for you and Clark. I know she's going to be darling... little girls are the best!! Good Luck!
Kinsey!! You're getting so close! I'm way excited for you!! Can I tell you that you have one awesome little sister? We love having Breanne here in Southern Utah! You raised her up really well :). Best of luck with the labor and delivery! Pack your comfiest, softest socks and some yummy lip balm :) Love you so much little cousin, Beck
That bag is soooooooooooooo cute :)
Post a Comment