Monday, August 15, 2011

My Day Off

I have two weeks of vacation days built up, but it's so hard to get away from a rec job in the summer! Clark has 3-4 hours of homework every night to get done for his CASB assignments each week, and he doesn't have any vacation, so that has made it hard to make any vacation plans, too. So, I took one day off!

My little sister Bri is taking off for Utah to go to school, so we had one last family outing to Waterton before she left.




Grandpa and Gavin. 

Almost all of the girls!

This baby girl's first hike in Waterton.

Yup, still prego. 28 weeks.


Gav was a trooper! :)


Clark wants one of her puppies. I wasn't the only prego on the hike.


Shoe shopping. Gotta measure to get the right size!

Out of order? Not a problem.

A little mother-son competition.





My baby sis who's leaving us for Utah.

All tuckered out.

No comments: