(Sorry, once again unedited but I'm trying to get caught up and my baby only sleeps for so long!)
Our baby girl!
Clark was nervous that Ava would cry, and as he walked up to the front of the church with her, she did start to cry, but when Grandpa Doug started talking to her she settled down and was quiet for the blessing. And her dad did a great job! :)
We had our families over for lunch after, and the awesome thing about family is that they bring some of the food! It was nice to have everyone over - a little crazy but fun. I didn't have my camera most of the time - my sister took a lot of these:
My sister and her family came up from Idaho for the blessing - her girls were so excited to meet their newest cousin! Ava evened out the gender ratio in my family - now we have 3 girls and 3 boys.
She was so excited to take pictures at the end of the day:
I love that when I don't have my camera I get pictures like this
We love our Ava Nicole!
































No comments:
Post a Comment