- My baby girl is already 2 1/2 months old!
- Ava loves to 'talk' to us now and is smiling a lot. I love her baby babble and her huge smiles!
- I can't believe how much cheaper Costco diapers are.
- I should have started working out by now but I haven't. I didn't make any New Year's resolutions about working out. I'm counting bouncing Ava for now.
- I love Pinterest.
- I love my iPhone. I can actually send and receive pics and videos now which means my mom and dad and siblings get regular updates on Ava. And her dad's workday is a little brighter.
- I love my Menu Planner app. I love having a meal plan.
- I'm already looking forward to reunions this summer.
- I started shooting again and almost froze to death shooting an engagement session. Ok not really but it was COLD! I'm booking weddings for the year ahead and it already makes me miss my baby. But I'm excited to get back at it.
- I love being a mom!
And because a post without a picture is lame, here are some random phone pics:







5 comments:
Holy cow...those EYELASHES! She is so so adorable Kinsey. She must be so fun to just play with all day!
What a cutie!!
she is so perfect!! love those sleeping pictures! her eyelashes are to DIE for!! lucky girl!
ah she's a doll!
she is so cute! love the pictures and you are an awesome mom!! love this random post!
Post a Comment