Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas

We spent Christmas Eve with Clark's family, and Christmas Day with mine.


Ava with her grandmas and grandpas:


We took the one with Clark's parents just as we were leaving, but when she's out of her carseat, usually this is what happens with her Holt grandparents too:



Ava & Mom :)

Since Christmas landed on Sunday this year, we went to church with my parents.



After Christmas, my dad's side had their mostly-annual get-together - Torrie Day! :)

This is our 4-generation picture - Ava, me, my dad, and my dad's mom:


My closest cousins. Taking a picture in front of the church in this order became a tradition when we were younger, so we recreated it:


We had a great Christmas this year - nice and simple and pretty quiet.

I thought this little onesie was cute:

"Who needs Santa, I've got grandparents!"

These aren't edited - I'm not finding a ton of time to edit my own pics, but at least I have pictures of her!


We hope you had a very Merry Christmas!


No comments: