My plan was to take a pic of her every month in the same chair. I haven't been very good at remembering to do it when there's good lighting, or getting the chair actually centered in the frame (when she's looking and not making a weird face) but I took 'em! :)
1 month 2 months
2 months
This was sort of my version of a popular 52 challenge going around - Ava in a room in the house. The swing is the only thing that helps me get things done during the day. Unfortunately the batteries are dead and I haven't replaced them yet so I have just held her for the last few days.
These are some random pics:
Sleepy girl
Chillin' in the swing
No more soother
Talkin' to mom - she just loves to tell me stories. :)
Staring at the ceiling - lucky for me she likes to do this for a few minutes at a time so I can lay her on the floor to work on making lunch or supper for a few minutes. She's starting to get bored faster, though.
She is so fascinated by everything around her!
I caught this with my phone and didn't realize what finger was sticking up until later. Haha.
She found her thumb here, but prefers her whole fist.
She got a little bit of mom's cold and for a few days she had goopy watery eyes. :( Poor kid!
I can't believe how big she is already! I just love this kid.












1 comment:
You better set up that barn thing, it's got toys that hang that she can watch and swat at. Like a cat. She's the cutest :) And even with Luke, I wait for the bath to take those awful bandaids off!
Post a Comment