Ava @ 10 months:
6 teeth - 2 on top, 4 on bottom
She loves to crawl up the stairs so fast, and is always moving!
She waves her hands and says bah bah (bye bye) and it is so cute!
When she wants to be picked up, she crawls up to me and holds up her little arms and I love it!
She's a bit of a daddy's girl but still loves her mom
She loves feeding herself
She had trouble sleeping with teething and with me being gone two weekends
in a row shooting weddings but she seems to be back to sleeping through
the night. Better for her and for me!
I still kiss those squishy cheeks all day long
She loves sucking on wash cloths and absolutely hates getting her face washed
She sleeps with a stuffed sheep toy my mom gave her. We left it at Aunt
Shelley's for a couple of days and it made a difference - she didn't
sleep so well. I wanted her to get attached to something to help her
sleep so I'm glad!
This girl is not a fan of anything on her head!
A little outtake...a little tired of pictures!
















No comments:
Post a Comment