Some nice bedhead. Which means she's getting hair!!
She loves playing on the fireplace
I can't remember why she was doing this but I was glad I was holding my camera! Haha
Shots of Clark with Ava - I have to be far away or he won't let me take them.
We love being outside in the nice weather!
You'd think this would hurt but she crawls all over the cement.
I had no makeup on but I made Clark take a picture of us anyway.
Me at a wedding - the father of one of the bridsmaids, at whose house the girls were getting ready, wanted to talk cameras and tried mine out.
This is almost the only type of picture I get in these days. Gotta love selfies!
The shoe stage - can't blame her, I love shoes too.
Climbing on mom.
I was sick one day and stayed on the couch pretty much the whole day. Luckily Ava played pretty well by herself and didn't go too far.
She thought putting my iPad on her head was pretty tricky.
My view from the couch
Look at those teeth
She's wearing the same sleepers but this is a different day - waking up in the morning.
Ava loves staring out the windows. My goal for 2013 is blinds. I hate spending that much $$ but it is way past time.
Close up of all those little chompers.
Sunday - we have 1:00 church so we have a lot of morning before we have to go anywhere. Somehow we seem to fill it pretty easily, though.
Another morning - breakfast time! I look like an old lady but I wear that bathrobe every morning. I hate being cold when I wake up! I even wear it at night in the basement because I'm always cold.
Out on a walk
Dad trying to get her to stand by herself for a picture.
And she did it!
Oops!






3 comments:
she is so smiley! I love it! and you are such a gorgeous mom! i've learned to just take the pictures with them even when you're not wearing make-up/looking your best...because for me that isn't very often :)
I'm loving all the catch up posts! Look how little she is in all these pictures!! Love her! And you are the most gorgeous mom.
Love these posts! So fun to see her growing up! You are both beautiful!!
Post a Comment