Every morning I go and get Ava when she wakes up, and bring her into my room, where she pulls everything off and out of my nightstand. I don't care that it's a mess because it keeps her entertained and I get to stay in bed.
This girl loves her books!
This year I froze peaches and made peach freezer jam. I love peaches!
I love freezer jam. Clark doesn't really eat it, so it's all mine.
My grandpa's birthday!
Still a mama's girl - not too sure about going to someone else...even if it's grandma
my nephew Gavin showed up wearing his Ironman costume. He got pretty hot so he did take it off, but he was very protective of it and didn't want Ava to touch it. Well, mean Uncle Clark put it on her when Gavin wasn't looking. She wasn't a gan, and when Gavin saw her, neither was he! He talked about it for months. I think he's forgiven her now.
I put some things on our landing - it was so bare! I'm sure this will change but I have so much decorating to do I had to start somewhere.
Ava and I drove out to Cardston to take some pictures of my sister Megan on the church ranch. Ava loves her aunt Megan!
Gavin wanted to tell mom a secret...
We love going for our walk every day!
Playing at the playground - enjoying every last minute of warm weather!
Changing leaves...
Watching our buddy!
Apparently I'm not that fun...
We went outside and mom got a workout!
Ava loves this toy she got from Aunt Megan.
Love her blue eyes :)
I wish I had the nerve to wear leopard pants.
Our house as of right now.
We went to visit dad at work - we do that almost every walk.
Dad's office!
My massage therapist moved to Lethbridge and sold me the mirror that hung in her massage room. I painted it silver and now it hangs on my wall!
Playing in the studio with her favorite chair
Out for a walk to look at all the leaves!
Me and my buddy
What is this?? Mom never has to use it because she doesn't have any hair...
Family pictures!
Taken by my lovely assistant-in-training (I hope) Megan:
Ava was not a happy camper and would not leave her headband on. Stinker.
Designing our Christmas card! I love Christmas cards.
And I took my husband's family photos in about 6 minutes:













No comments:
Post a Comment