Wednesday, January 1, 2014

10 on Tuesday

1. I realized today I haven't set any goals for 2014 yet. One of them will definitely involve baby weight and working out!

2. 37 weeks today - 3-4 to go!

3. I am shooting my sister's bridals tomorrow. Can't believe my baby sister is getting married this weekend! I feel like this is going to be a crazy week.

4. I discovered what Braxton Hicks are. They are awful. They did not stop coming for two days straight and I am just not a fan. At all. According to my google research they are only supposed to come a few times per hour. I wish! But today has been better.

5. Ava is back to not sleeping well at night. I think maybe her teeth are bugging her again. Maybe my resolution for 2014 should be survival. I think of a friend of mine who had a newborn and an older child who wouldn't sleep and I don't know how she did it!

6. I am excited to get back to working out, and not having back pain all the time after this pregnancy. If my tailbone doesn't get all messed up again this time around that will happen a lot sooner! I am excited to eat food without feeling sick. That's one difference with this pregnancy vs when I was pregnant with Ava. After 5 months with Ava I could eat whatever.

7. I just got my Christmas cards to send out - better late than never right?? :)

8. I am excited for Ava to have a sister! I am excited to have her meet our new baby.

9. I didn't accomplish everything that I planned to in 2013. But, I didn't plan on being pregnant when I made my resolutions for this year so I am ok with it!

10. I am excited for a new year!

No comments: