Clark and I spent Christmas Eve at my parents. We don't do the typical Chinese or whatever type of food binge fest - my mom always makes what she calls a "Jerusalem supper" - with fish and and things that people would have eaten around the time that Christ was born. Growing up it was the only time of year that we ate fish and we all love it. After the meal we read the Christmas story, and open up a few traditional gifts (pajamas and ornaments).
This is my nephew opening his Christmas Eve pajamas:
And his mom:
And my brother:
My brother-in-law:
Dad:
Mom:
Clark teaching Gav "Cut the Pickle":
Kels:
Bri:
We get an ornament every year - this one went perfectly with the decorations I have:
Reading the Christmas story:
Gav listening intently to the Christmas story ;)
Helping Grandpa open a present:
What a good helper! :)
Brandon opening his present from us - I think he liked it!
Just about to open my present from sister in Idaho - she is so thoughtful!
Clark loves clocks, and we have no decor in our house so this was awesome - thanks Mom & Dad!
Clark also loves Eiffel Towers - thanks Bri!
And that was our Christmas Eve! We had Christmas morning alone at our house, then went over to Clark's parents to open presents with them and his sister and her family. We had an awesome dinner there, and I made the sweet potatoes, the first time I've ever made them. My marshmallows on top didn't really turn out, even after the third attempt. Oh well - next year?! :)


















1 comment:
You look so cute and stylish in your pictures and always do whenever I see you so I think it would be a good idea for you to come shopping with me and help me pick out some cute clothes?!
Post a Comment