Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas & My Love ;)

Christmas was great! I got the best Christmas present a girl can get - a new house! Clark also got me a new camera bag, which I am soo excited to get! It still hasn't arrived for some reason - the last thing on the usps website says it cleared customs, so hopefully this week I'll have it!

I had a really fun shoot yesterday that I wanted to use it for, but oh well. The shoot was so fun because I got to take photos of my brother-in-law and his awesome fiance! One of my favorites:


At work today I was really excited to get the Winter Leisure Guide off to the post office, but I bent over and lifted a double box, and something pinched. But, I couldn't be a pansy, so I carried it all the way upstairs (these were leftovers I was taking to my office). I seriously can't bend over or even lean over right now, and only looking at and editing photos could keep me on this chair right now. But, I think I'm off to take a hot bath and hopefully that helps!

And just because they're the hottest couple ever, a few more! These are all pretty different - I had so much fun getting these two to do whatever I wanted. Using my camera to freeze time and capture people is just one of my all-time favorite things to do. I can be sick, freezing (every shoot lately I'm really not sure if my fingers will work again), tired, etc., but put some willing subjects in front of me and hand me my camera and I am a happy woman!




Christmas pictures and all of that is coming soon!

No comments: