December 2 - What is your favourite chair in the house and why?
My favourite chair in the house is our big white armchair. Clark found it in the sale section of the Sears Home store when we were newlyweds living in a tiny basement apartment, and it barely fit in that apartment, but it was leather and white (win for me) and a good deal so we bought it. It is big enough to fit me and Ava with Emma on my lap. I like how the leather on the cushions is quilted or pieced together so the leather doesn't get stretched out and sag like a cushion covered with just one piece of leather. I can turn sideways and have my back against one arm and my legs over the other and read or look at my iPad and it fits me just right!
1 comment:
We have a leather chair that I love too. Sounds perfect.
Post a Comment