This is where I was at 12:30 the other night. Clark and I went to a 10:00 movie (Love Happens) and got back to Raymond at about 12:30, when Clark told me that he needed to get the mail. Of course, I thought he was joking. Until he told me that he thought his latest issue of Sports Illustrated had come that day. So, here's Clark getting our mail in the early morning hours:
And here he is hurrying because he knew I was falling asleep and didn't really feel like getting the mail. :)
He asked me on a date, took me out for dinner and suffered through a chick flick - it was the least I could do. :)


2 comments:
hahaha! nice! all i can do is laugh! zack is super anxious for the mail to come every other monday because that is when his hockey news comes. he is so anxious for the mailman to put it in our mail box.
What you were doing so late and where were u going?
Make website india
Post a Comment