Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Girls' Weekend!!

We had so much fun on our trip! Getting there only cost two deer, but we finally made it safe and sound!

This post has about a gazillion pictures....be warned....and they're only the ones from my point-and-shoot. :)


Going to get snacks for movie night...with 3 shopping carts! :)

Photobucket


Doing homework...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Going shopping!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A little stop at Wendy's

Photobucket


The 'W' stands for Wendy's. We're just that cool. :)

Photobucket


This little trooper took the whole road trip thing so well!

Photobucket


Loves his puppy

Photobucket


and has a foot fetish - the kid has to touch everything with his feet. So cute.

Photobucket


A little girl night pampering!

Photobucket


Megan and I braided the girls' hair so they'd have wavy hair for church

Photobucket


My job=the right - Megan will hopefully have all of the girls and I'll get the boys...but we're not off to a good start!

Photobucket


Cousins!

Photobucket


Our crazy faces

Photobucket


This kid is seriously so cute. He is usually smiling and toddling around just happy as can be.

Photobucket


I was falling off the couch. Backwards.

Photobucket


He finally let me hold him!

Photobucket

Photobucket


The big girls!

Photobucket

Priceless.

Photobucket


And the good aunties painted fingernails!

Photobucket

Photobucket


He loves to drive

Photobucket


Getting him out of the car for a bit...

Photobucket


Biggest ant hill I've ever seen.

Photobucket


Me and my mom!

Photobucket


Back in the car, but not ready to get back in the car seat.

Photobucket


This is his mom.

Photobucket


Stomping on the ants.

Photobucket


I told you he loves to drive

Photobucket

Photobucket


Mom making him laugh.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Our windshield just after washing it - those dang bugs

Photobucket


My mom!

Photobucket


Getting rid of the bugs

Photobucket


The end!

1 comment:

AMIT said...

So the weekend was joyful for all of you.

Make website india