We got our house plans! It's been like two weeks, but I was waiting for something else exciting to happen to blog about it. Unfortunately, nothing did. Our life is pretty uneventful, which I'm sure many people would say is a good thing!
Now that we have the plans we're working on getting quotes (well Clark and his dad are) and filling out forms for permits. For some reason it still doesn't really feel like we're getting out of this basement anytime soon. It'll be fall/winter before we do, so maybe I'm just resigning myself! Haha we're lucky to have a cheap place to live but some days we could both use a little breathing room. And Clark could use some head room, poor guy. :) So, we are very excited to have a place of our own!
We're hoping to start digging around May 1, and we're hoping that the weather cooperates. The whole 90 days from a fog thing is making me pretty nervous because February was sooo foggy. Fingers crossed!!
3 comments:
Haha ya I can't believe Clark fits in that basement of yours! I bet you are so excited to get out. Yipee!!
I am excited for you guys!!
Yay SO excited for you guys! Your house plans look awesome!!
Post a Comment