Friday, March 16, 2012

Ava - 4 months

4 months already! Her hair is pretty much gone except for the fringe on the back, and she now has blonde fuzz coming in. She likes to chew on everything, and will lunge towards my face with her wide open mouth just to try to chew on me. She likes to roll over onto her right side but has only rolled all the way over twice. She loves to pull on my hair and my earrings and I'm starting to understand moms cutting their hair off! I am constantly pulling my hairs out of her little fist. Post-natal shed in full swing! Yuck.


1 month                                                    4 months


Waking up!




She wakes up a little early for me, like 5 or 6, so I feed her and then she has a little nap with me until about 8. But she has forgotten how to sleep through the night in the last week and usually wakes up two other times, too. It's hard to go back to waking up during the night. Hopefully this doesn't last long. She doesn't even go to bed until 10:30 or 11:00. It's been slowly getting earlier though. It used to be 12:00 or 12:30.

Clark's mom's birthday is at the end of February, and Ava wanted to wish her a happy one!



I finally started using Instagram:


She is always holding her hands together and playing with them, but she actually got them perfectly interlaced. 

 She's discovered her toes!

 
She is so much better at tummy time now - no more instant protests. :)



She's getting more chub and now has dimples on the backs of her legs! Haha



 This was her 4-month shoot:







Grandpa and Ava



The first time she rolled over - I was at the computer and turned to look back at her and she was like this. I can't remember why she was naked because she never hangs out in just her diaper like this.



And the monthly collage...

3 comments:

LindsayB said...

darling pics kinsey! i love the waking up ones. her legs are sooooo long! it's so fun seeing all the new things they do everyday now eh?

Jennie Holt said...

they are all gorgeous! she is just too cute!!

Stephanie said...

She is so cute! And she is always wearing the cutest things!