Friday, March 16, 2012

Bowling & Cheesecake

My sister and I and Amy took our kids bowling one day during the week off of school. My nephew LOVED it!



 Amy's little girl was so sweet to him. Love her. I took pictures of Amy's kids, too (lots), but I didn't ask her if I could put them on here.



Gav was guarding the balls to make sure they stayed put.


Ava had a nap and was happy right until the end. I've been trying to get in pictures once in awhile, but this was all we got. :)


After bowling we went and visited my grandma in the hospital. She had a really bad cold she couldn't kick so she was in there for a little bit. We had a nice visit and she loved seeing Ava. My grandma is one amazing woman!


 Me and my baby girl. :) Whenever the phone comes out she stops and stares at it, so it's hard to get smiles.



Ava loves her daddy!



I tried a new recipe and Clark and I both loved these mini chocolate chip cheesecakes. I decided to take a picture of something that wasn't Ava, so here are unnecessary pictures of my creations. :) I originally made them for Valentine's Day with cute little toppers and pink icing but I didn't get them delivered right away so I didn't give them to anyone. Yes, lame. I know.



No comments: