Thursday, March 15, 2012

February Randomness

February went by really quickly. I thought I had slowed down with the picture taking, but apparently that's not really possible...I have so many pictures of this little girl! Surprise. :)

Valentine's Day was great, we hung out at home and Clark got me roses and LOTS of chocolate. I love Ferrero Rocher's, especially in bulk! I did that 14 Days of Valentine's from Pinterest and even though it was totally cheesy I think Clark liked it.

I took Ava to the infant massage class at the Parent Link Centre and she liked it when I did it at home but the class was right during her morning nap and she would end up crying by the end so I didn't even go to the last two. I figured the other moms were probably tired of my crying baby! But it was fun to get out of the house and see some grownups. :)

I went to a girl's night that was really fun and I had no idea, before having Ava, how necessary those would be once I had kids! It's so good to get out of the house with a bunch of girls. So far Ava goes everywhere with me, but people always want to hold her so I still get a break.


This is Ava all ready for church! I loved her little silver shoes, but she lost one of them at Montana's the second time she wore them.


Patiently waiting in her swing for mom to get ready for church one morning...


My little brother's birthday party - Ava was SO tired.


I'm in a picture! That's my little brother and our nephew Gav. Gav LOVED the balloons at the party. 


I love that she has little wrinkly rolls around her knees. She only ever puts her legs straight when she wakes up and is stretching, and I never have the camera then, so this was my attempt to pull her leg straight. She's strong! Haha

Her soft little hair - it's falling out.


Asleep on mom - some of the best moments of the day. :)

Hangin' out in her Bumbo.



Getting ready to go somewhere, I can't remember where...




Thank goodness for swings!


I love when she wakes up happy


This is the weirdest picture, but I was changing her diaper and I went to grab a wipe and she just randomly rolled onto her side. It was the first time she'd ever done it so I grabbed my phone and took a picture really quick.



She rolled over on the couch. The couch is not a very flat surface so I didn't count it as an actual roll over, but her dad has kind of a boring job so I took the pic to send to him. :)



Fresh outta the bath! She really doesn't like them very much so I've been trying different things to try to fix that. It's been getting better.


I just love being this kid's mom. :)
 

No comments: