Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ava and I

I can't believe I haven't blogged these photos until now - Rhonda posted some on Facebook so most people probably saw those. I wanted the typical 'naked baby' photos with Ava, but I also wanted some photos of her and me at home, and I especially wanted one in her room. My friend Rhonda called me one day and asked if I would come over and take some photos of her and her baby, and I had been planning on calling her to ask for the same thing, so we agreed to a trade. :)

And here they are!




I saw some cool shots on Pinterest of mom and dad with the baby through the doorway, and Rhonda caught  my vision. :)





This is me sitting at our kitchen table.

This was the other shot I really wanted.
 


She used to have hair! :) I love that she smiled for us. I can't believe how much she's changed in a few months.

Thanks Rhonda - I still love them! :)

No comments: