Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ava - 5 months

Ava is 5 months old! 

Here's what little miss Ava has been up to over the last month:


 Here's a comparison from 1 month to 5 months:



- Sound asleep... I wish she did this all night long... she now wakes up at least once a night, if not twice. She hasn't been going to bed until at least 11 so it makes for a tired mama!

 

But then I see this in the morning and I almost forget how tired I am. :)


I randomly shot these one day and I just love these sleepers!




 Sleep... ah....

 Me and my baby girl!

 


- She is always chewing or sucking on something...


Another mini shoot for fun!





And she just wants this shoot to  be over so she can go take a nap... :)


- Loving her new Usborne books from the trade show (super nice iPhone pic - those things are just so handy!) ...



- I just love baby skin... we hang out in mom's (my) bed every morning for a bit. Here I was sick and she had a blowout so I got her cleaned up and went back to bed. With crackers. :)


- Always trying to sit up... she can only do it for a few seconds still.


But she's pretty proud of herself!



- Growing some hair! It's finally starting to grow! It's not quite as blonde as I thought.


- She always has her tongue out now...


- LOVES her daddy!

- Loves her grandma too!


 - She loves playing the glasses game. Her dad taught her to pull off his glasses and now she does it to mom, too. That's her foot. ??


Chillin' on the floor...




 I love her little tummy!



She was laughing at me and Clark grabbed the camera and snapped this on Easter morning. I love him for taking it! I didn't even ask him to. She laughs all the time and it makes me laugh so hard sometimes because it's the funniest thing to hear.


She wants to be my running partner.


- Loves her Exersaucer! She wasn't sure about it at first but now she likes it.



The many faces of Ava...




And that's Ava at 5 months!

2 comments:

ashley said...

She is so so darling...I know I say that every time I see a picture but its true!

Susan said...

So many beautiful pictures of our beautiful girl!! I don't want your scrapbooking bill!!