Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Favs

Friday Favs: Favorites From the Past Week...


- My canvases arrived! The middle one is 24"x30" and the two smaller ones are 16"x20". I wanted a nice big one and I am so excited. Our first family pictures! :)



- Ava is liking her jolly jumper a little more and will stay in it a little longer, which means I have a few more minutes hands-free!



- Instead of being frustrated over yet another blow out and more laundry, we decided to take pics at bath time. Nothing puts me in a better mood than taking pictures!







- Ava still loves her toes and it doesn't really gross me out that she sucks on them.



 - Little wrinkly feet after a bath!




 - Getting in a picture with my baby girl!


 - Taking pictures of Ava. I take a ton, but I just can't help it.


- Doing a mini photo shoot of my sister Kelsey when she came to visit. It was fun to play stylist and makeup artist. And it was her idea!






- Ava started rice cereal! She's been waking up so much at night lately, and shes' almost 6 months so we decided it was time and we're hoping that helps her sleep longer.


Waiting for mom to mix it up... her facial expressions make me laugh.






Big yawns...almost bed time...



 Big smiles! I love her big toothless smile.





 It's ready!



Ava wasn't so sure about it...at first.






Then she was trying to grab the spoon out of my hands and she ate the whole bowl!



All over her face. We'll get better at this. :)


Mmmm...



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am so glad she liked the rice cereal! Hopefully she sleeps better now.

brock + amy said...

she is just so cute! I love her little hand on your chin in the picture of you together :)

Team Torrie said...

Ava is such a cutie, I just love her little face. And Kelsey looks like such a babe, great photo shoot!

Jennie Holt said...

awwww her little facial expressions. she is getting so big! and always adorable!