Friday Favs: Favorite things from the past week
- I discovered Baby Loopies socks - my friend Amy had me try a pair on Ava and she didn't kick them off! I'm going to have to find some more.
- Throwing Ava up in the air and having a flying drool string splat on my face. Perfect timing. Also, when she was tired and rubbed her face on me and then I felt something....a big old booger stuck on my face. I felt like such a mom. I already had spit-up on my leg and slobber on my shoulder so it was just perfect. Ha.
- I used my newfound 'pull the onesie down' trick on a blow-out - so much cleaner! It's my first kid - everyone else in the world probably knew this. Although today I put a onesie on without the petal shoulders and it didn't work so well. :( Why do babies only poop on their mom's favorite outfits? :)
- I went for a walk/run outside! Not a fan of pushing a stroller but it was great to get outside and run a little bit. I'm all signed up for the Ladiesfest and now I need to get my butt into shape. Oh my goodness.
- Ava is getting some hair!! I pulled her little toque off and the sides were a little messed up. I was so excited that she had enough fuzz to mess up.
- The nice weather this week - we went for a few walks and Ava loves being outside. So nice to get out of the house and get some fresh air!
And looking ahead...
- I have my first wedding of the year tomorrow - it's going to be interesting with Ava hanging out with Dad all day and meeting up with me every few hours but hopefully we all make it through! I'm excited to get out and shoot a bride and groom. :) The forecast is cold and cloudy but it's not supposed to snow...
2 comments:
I've had three kids and I never knew about pulling the onesie down! ;)
oh man me either!! what a great idea! I have no remember that for next time!
Post a Comment