- Ava's shots going really well - she was way happier than I would be if someone stabbed me with three needles. They weighed her and she's 18 lbs at almost 6 months - pretty much at the top of the charts. Her little friend next door is a month older and they weigh about the same. She just keeps growing!
- The response to the Mother's Day giveaway - wow! So many people who I've never heard of or met are entering. Can't wait to see who wins! :)
- Walks - this warm weather is my favorite thing every week!
- Colorful pants. I think these were cool when I was in like grade 5 but I now have turquoise and purple. They're not denim and they are so comfortable!! Yes I look like a rainbow but I don't care :)
- Chocolate. I've eaten many chocolate chips this week.
- Nephews. My nephew says the funniest things and I just love that kid.
- Sisters. Best friends forever. For real.
- Ava. She is the smiliest kid. She wacked herself in the face with the remote and then 2 seconds later she was laughing at me. She is so big and getting so chubby and I just kiss her cheeks all day long.
1 comment:
cute pics! i just had sage weighed she is barely 14 pounds! maddie and ava are going to be towering over her!
Post a Comment