
months to go!!
Everything is coming along, which is great! I am trying really hard to focus on school--I think I have the biggest case of senioritis EVER! I was reading a friend's blog, and her husband was talking about how it took effort every day to drag himself out of bed and make himself go to school. I totally relate! Well, I have it easy....he's finishing law school. :) But, it's so hard. Ugh. I know it will go by fast and then I'll look back and get all nostalgic about BYU, because I already do, but it is just so hard to be here when all I can think about is being with Clark and planning our wedding.
I'm going home again in 9 or 10 days, and I can't wait! Clark and I are going to Calgary for the day on Saturday, so I can go to Sephora and so we can watch Bri in her tournament. Sunday we'll be addressing invitations and Bri will be practicing with my hair. It will go by so fast, and then when I get back down here - 3 more weeks of actual school and 4 weeks until grad!
6 comments:
awwwww calgary... call me.. I loooove sephora... most amazing store ever...
i agree! i love sephora! they have everything...
p.s. - you are probalby going to be super crazy busy here in calgary, but if you wanted me to come with you or something, i am totally there!
Kinsey, I am the one who has it easy. I live in the same house as my wife and get to see her every day. I can only imagine how the weeks would creep by when the love of my life lived in another country. But you do go to BYU which is way better than U of A (but I have to be careful about containing my BYU pride around U of A advocates). Good luck with the last few weeks.
p.s. - if you need help while you're here, let me know!
thanks guys! :) Chels - thanks for the offer! I'll let you know. You too Lachele! I think it would be fun to meet up at Sephora...I'll send you a text when I'm up there. And you (Lachele and Chels)are invited to my shower in Barnwell, even though I know you guys live far away and might not be able to make it.
Thanks Brandon!
Post a Comment