Our reception is now being held in my Grandma's backyard, which is straight up the street and across the tracks from the Barnwell LDS church.
My dress got delayed again by a week or two. What fun!
Our invitations got here, so those will go out on time. I'm not actually absolutely in love with them, but Clark's hot. :)
We are taking pictures a couple of weeks after we get married, instead of the week before, just to aid in stress management and to ensure my dress doesn't get dirty or wrecked before the big day.
I found my flower for my hair - it's on eBay and the auction ends tonight - wish me luck! Haha. I have yet to find my shoes - but since my dress isn't getting here for a couple of weeks, I still have some time. I thought I would be able to find green shoes pretty easily, but so far not so much. I might end up going with silver.
My sisters are wearing matching dresses and those are ordered so that's great! I'm picking up the fabric for the little girls' dresses on my way home to Canada in a few days, so those dresses will be getting sewn. They're going to wear the cutest big black flowers in their hair! Check out JRaeBows on facebook - Clark's cousin makes them and they're so cute.
1 comment:
sweet! i can just walk across the street now to your reception.
Post a Comment