Here are the basic wedding details:
Who: Clark and Kinsey
What: They're getting married!
When: May 16, 2009, 10:00 AM (74 days from now)
Where: Cardston, AB for the ceremony, and Barnwell, AB for the reception
Why: Hmmm....hard one.
Colors: Green, white, and black. Spring-y, light green.
Other Stuff: We're getting our pictures done ahead of time, so we have more time on the day of, and so that I can spend hours and hours and have the pictures I want. :) We're getting married on a Saturday morning at 10:00, and taking pictures with our family and friends outside the temple after 11-ish.
Reception: The typical 'wedding luncheon' will actually be held at 5 at the reception site, and then the reception will take place from 6:30 to 8:00, when Clark and I will make a getaway (hopefully) in a horse-drawn vehicle of some sort. We're going on our honeymoon to Vegas, where I get to go shopping and Clark gets to go to the ESPN Zone. And vice versa.
If you're a girl, you'll probably keep reading, and if you're a guy, you probably didn't make it this far. :)
Dresses, etc: My dress got delayed, so I don't have it yet, but it's on its way. I'll get it at the end of March, and then they're going to rush my fittings so that it's done in time for grad and moving home to Canada! I still haven't found my shoes. If you see any spring-green (think apple, not kelly green) shoes, let me know! I haven't decided on my hair or the veil yet (I want a flower - should I do a veil?)- I'm going home this weekend and will hopefully squeeze in a hair trial. I don't have bridesmaids, but since I'm such a huge fan of pictures, and coordinating outfits make better pictures, my sisters are all consenting to wear black. And maybe green sashes. And my nieces are wearing green dresses with black sashes, and black flowers/bows in their hair.
I'll be going home this weekend, and then one more weekend at the end of March, if all goes well, and then that's it until I graduate! Crazy. My poor mother has to try to execute her perfectionist daughter's vision via email and phone calls. I know it will all turn out great. :)
2 comments:
Sounds exciting!:)
yay! i am so excited for you! (i am sure you are excited too, though.) i was trying to envision things as i read them -- i like it!
Post a Comment