Okay, Clark and I aren't actually running in the Moonlight Run. I checked my school schedule, and that is just not a good weekend to go on a road trip. So, I'm going home for a visit the weekend after that. It happens to be a good weekend to be home, because my nephew is being blessed, and my sister is playing in the Shooting Stars tournament in Calgary, so Clark and I are going to Calgary for that.
Wedding Update: The reception location just changed! To where? That's being decided today. I'm surprising myself with how little that stressed me out, and other plans are coming along. Invitations are getting ordered this week!
I just got home last night from a quick trip to Canada, and it was so good to be home1 this morning it was so hard to motivate myself to get back to life as a student. Ugh. Luckily, the class I thought I was skipping was cancelled; I had just forgotten. :) Three more weeks until I go home for the last trip until I'm moving there for good.
1 comment:
Brandon graduates in April too and he's also having a really hard time finding the motivation. We are getting excited about moving back too! Can't wait to get started with the rest of our lives.
Post a Comment