Okay, if you haven't been using Google Reader to do all of your blog stalking - you need to check it out! It is so convenient to have all of your blogs in one place, and to know if they've been updated without having to go check each URL. I still click on the blog sometimes to go view it so I can see the cute background, etc. You can even find out how many people are subscribing to your blog!
Also, if you have a blog, check out Google Analytics - it's fun to see how many people are viewing your blog, and where they're from. It has a map overlay feature with a map of the world and dots to represent viewers. On this blog, Clark and I have had visits from France (he served his mission there) which is cool, and on my other blog I had visits from Egypt, France, the UK, and New Zealand. Egypt was probably an accidents, but it was still cool. :)
Anyway, I just came across the coolest thing when I was ordering our envelopes. The website I ordered from gives you the option to subscribe to an RSS feed of your order info. So, I can now track the progress of my envelopes in reader! So convenient. And yeah, I'm a nerd. :)
1 comment:
Cute new backdrop!
Post a Comment