Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Love my job

I have such an awesome job. I've been working on learning and configuring some new software so we can promote it to the community in the spring, and with that comes developing promotional items. I downloaded the trial of Illustrator (adobe.com)and started to learn, but with only 30 days to use it, I wasn't sure what I was going to do when the trial ran out.

Well, the guy across the hall had the whole creative suite! So, I did some investigating, and finally talked to the CAO, and he had it installed on his former laptop, so he gave it to me to use! (And, he's the coolest boss ever because he knows how to use these programs) Okay, so if you know anything about me, Photoshop, Lightroom, and anything Adobe is pretty much the coolest thing ever, and now I get to use these programs FOR MY JOB. It can't get much better than that!


1 comment:

Susan said...

Yippee!! Have fun!