Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My mom's Birthday!

My mom recently celebrated her birthday, so I went out for cake and ice cream and presents - Clark didn't make it since he had dress rehearsal for the fireside. :( I used to be so independent and now I don't want to go anywhere without him!


Sisters!



Somebody's not very happy....love this kid! :)



Dad and Grandpa




My mom with her requested steak dinner




Blowing out the candles



Me and my mom!




4 out of 6 girls!



My mom is one of my best friends - I can't believe how many hours of talks she's endured, hours of driving to lessons and practices, hours of sitting through games and performances, and last minute late night cookie/costume/project making. She's been my biggest fan and support (besides my dad and Clark :)) and I'm so glad to call her my mom!

2 comments:

Lachele said...

First Off..... I love that Torrie family! Your parents are sooo stinkin cute! ANNNNND Kins you lightned your hair! I was just getting used to it being dark! I love it either way fyi :)

Susan said...

You are such a sweetie! It was a great day thanks to all of my wonderful family! I am truly blessed with 5 amazing daughters!