29 years ago today, Clark was born - lucky for me! I couldn't have married a greater guy. He's been working so hard on his schooling and at work and his church calling and the musical fireside he was just in - he's been so busy but I'm so proud of him for balancing it all and still doing well in his classes. You're my hero, lover. ;)
This is Clark on his last birthday:
His parents are out of town so we're holding off on the party for a few days. We did open presents this morning, and I took pictures, so I'll put those up later. It's a lot harder to be sneaky when you're married to someone! :)
Happy Birthday Clark!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Clark!!
ps - lookin' forward to that party. Tell Clark it better be good...
Happy Birthday Clark!!!!
Hope you have a great day!!!
See you guys soon.
Post a Comment