Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Cookies!

Okay so I've been a little bit lazy lately - Clark has spent a lot of time at the office, and it's easy to just kinda hang out on the computer and not really do anything. So, I decided to once again try to be domestic and cute, and copied these cookies from Bakerella.

Of course, mine look nothing like hers! Our local grocery store didn't have any Trix, so I used marshmallows and iced them. I used the same cookie dough, though. Anyway, here's my version:

Please excuse the photography - our kitchen is sooo dark - I gave myself a headache making the spiders!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

awesome they look exactly like the ones off bakerella!! nothing i ever to to make from her turns out!!! they look deeelish send some to my house!!

Sh'Nell said...

very cute Kinsey.

Susan said...

Love them!! Good job!!!

chelseyk17 said...

those look so yummy! good job!