My photography blog has been ugly for a long time, so I've finally started re-doing it! If you check it out here, and you came to or saw pictures of my wedding, you might be able to figure out my favorite color(s)! :)
I just took pictures of Clark's sister's family, and it was a little crazy! I had scouted out a location that I was really excited about, with fall leaves and tall grass, etc. and she even brought a cute white chair. Unfortunately I'm not the world's most amazing kid photographer, and my niece wanted to explore way more than getting her picture taken. I'll be putting up a couple of pictures soon. We only got a few where she's facing the camera, but none where she's happy about it! Gotta love family pictures!
This year the Parade of Homes got moved to the fall!! I really wanted to go walk through some new homes to help out with the house plan decision, but the POH is usually in February, I think, and I wanted to have my plan decided before that, so I got over it. BUT - my mom was driving home yesterday and heard on the radio that they moved it to the fall this year! Even before I decided to get married, build a house, etc. we always went to the Parade of Homes cuz we're cool like that, so she was so excited she called me at work to tell me! And we're probably going every night next week to try to get in all 34 homes. Can't wait!

No comments:
Post a Comment