Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Crazy Pics!

So I just realized tonight that I'm a little busy with pictures! I am finishing up the editing on two shoots, I have a few more to start, and I am doing three more shoots this weekend! It's crazy but fun - Clark studies all night every night so I'm glad I have something to do. The weather hasn't been my favorite ever, so it's not exactly torture to stay inside, either. Anyway, I love family shoots and can't wait to shoot one tomorrow!

Check out the latest here. I just put up more pictures of my sister-in-law's family - cutest kids ever!


On another note...Thanksgiving was great! We got two Thanksgiving dinners - we spent Sunday with Clark's family and Monday with mine. I even made the mashed potatoes for Sunday - they weren't my moms but I think they were edible. So, I'm proud of myself. :)

In a few weeks (or more probably) I'll find out if I have a permanent job or not, so that's good but crazy. They have to decide whether they're going to create a new position, and then if they do, I'll have to apply and then actually land the job. No pressure!

Clark and I sold the Jeep. It was a sad day around here. We're looking at buying an old truck, which is cheaper and perfect for building a house in the spring! And, we know Clark's love is in good hands - his dad bought it. :)

No comments: