Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Toothpaste Cupcakes

So I decided to be domestic the other day and make cupcakes to give away to somebody. I made my own icing, and when I went to ice the cupcakes, they were too soft, so I decided to get creative. I wanted an icing bag with a tip on it, but I improvised with a ziploc by cutting off a corner. I thought I did pretty good, but when I showed them to Clark he started laughing and said they looked like I squeezed toothpase all over the top. The icing was a little limp, I'll admit - apparently it wasn't as stiff as I thought and when I warmed it up with my hand it got a little soft. So here are some pics of my toothpaste cupcakes! :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Hey, they still look yummy to me!

chelseyk17 said...

hahaha! that's too funny! i have never wanted to eat a toothpaste cupcake until now! they look good!

Susan said...

they look yummy!